Introduction to Drones
Learn the basics of drone technology and go home with your very own nano drone!
Hoping to build your own flying robot one day? Ever dream of flying like a bird among the clouds? Well it's time to see the world with a different perspective!
Come explore the basics of unmanned flight and learn about quadcopters, blimps, balloons, planes, helicopters and all things that fly. Learn how you can use sensor fusion and stabilization technology to turn ordinary objects into flying robots! Intended as an introductory workshop, participants do not need to have any prior knowledge of engineering, aviation or programming to join in.
You also get to bring home your very own Nano Drone!
In this class, you will …
* Learn the basics and theory of flight
* Understand what are drones, as well as the different types of drones and how they work
* Take a closer look at the advances and evolution of hobbyist drone technology
* Understand the components that make up a drone
* Learn the basics of aerial photography & videography
* Understand some practical uses of drones
* Get an overview of the local regulations imposed by the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS)
* Understand the safety considerations and precautions around flying drones
* Go through a hands-on flying tutorial with your new quadcopter
Looking forward to building your own drone?
And get an additional $50 off the build class if you signed up this!
7:30 PM - 10:30 PM SGT
- 237, South Bridge Road
Standard Ticket (Includes a FREE Nano Drone!) $237.00
- Venue Address
- 237, South Bridge Road Singapore
5 mins walk from Chinatown MRT
Gabriel Kang35 Followers